1 January 2017
Trade Warrants / CBBCs with special rate at 0.0675%
No minimum commission charge, no hidden cost
MONEX BOOM clients just trade to enjoy the offer. Trade now and be a smart warrants/CBBCs investor!
*Terms and conditions applied. Click here for details.
1 January 2017
31 December 2017
No Minimum Commission for Warrants / CBBCs Trading ("the Promotion") – Terms and Conditions
- The Promotion is offered by Monex Boom Securities (H.K.) Limited ("MONEX BOOM").
- The Promotion is valid from 1 January 2017 to 31 December 2017 with both dates inclusive (the "Promotion Period").
- The Promotion is valid for clients who:
- hold an account with MONEX BOOM before 1 January 2017 ("existing clients"); or
- successfully opened an individual or joint account with MONEX BOOM before 31 December 2017 ("new clients"); and
- are not MONEX BOOM's staff and their family members, MONEX BOOM's corporate partners and clients introduced by them (including but not limited to clients introduced by BNU).
- Special Commission Rate for Warrants / CBBCs Trading
- Both existing and new clients can enjoy a commission rate of 0.0675%, without minimum commission, ("Special Commission") for buying and selling Hong Kong warrants and CBBCs.
- Clients shall pay the Special Commission for all buy and sell trades of Hong Kong warrants and CBBCs placed via Internet (computer or mobile) and executed through his/her MONEX BOOM Account during the Promotion Period, excluding the following:
- All Hong Kong warrants and CBBCs trades placed by phone through which standard commission rate applies. The standard commission rate is 0.18%, minimum HK$88. Please click here for details of latest fees and charge.
- Other pass-on charges (including but not limited to stamp duty, levy, trading fee and CCASS fee) apply. Please click here for details.
- "Hong Kong warrants and CBBCs" is defined as warrants and callable bull/bear Contracts ("CBBCs") listed on the Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited (HKEx).
- The Special Commission is a reduction of brokerage fee for securities trading.
- The new clients can also enjoy a waiver of HKD 200 Account Opening Fee.
- The Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other commission and trading offers (including but not limited to commission waiver, rebates or discount) (if there is any), unless otherwise specified.
- All remarks and footnotes stated in any relevant promotional materials shall form part of the promotional terms and conditions.
- MONEX BOOM reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions or suspend or withdraw part or all of the benefits of the Promotion at any time at its discretion without prior notice.
- In the event of a dispute arising out of offers above, the decision of MONEX BOOM shall be final and conclusive.
- Where there is any discrepancy between the Chinese and English versions of the Terms and Conditions, the English version shall apply and prevail.
- No person other than the client and MONEX BOOM (which includes its successors and assigns) will have any right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance to enforce or enjoy the benefit of any of the provisions of these terms and conditions.
- Warrants may be significantly less valuable on the relevant expiry date or may expire worthless, resulting in a total loss of investors’ investment.
- Investors should note that the Warrants may terminate early, and the relevant expiry date may be postponed, in the circumstances described in the relevant offering circular. Postponement or early termination may affect the value of the Warrants and may result in a partial or total loss of the investment.
- Investors should note that, at times, the issuer of the related warrants may be the only person quoting prices on the exchange for a warrant. It is as likely that losses be incurred as profits made from buying and selling securities.
- Investors should make their own risk assessment and seek independent professional advice where necessary with respect to any exposure to derivative warrants.
- Price of CBBC is essentially dependent on the movement of the price of the underlying asset. CBBC’s gearing feature allows investors to capture the movement of the underlying asset and hence magnify investment returns by paying only a fraction of the underlying asset price. But investors’ potential loss would also be magnified in the same way if investors' “market forecast” is proven to be wrong. Inaccurately judging the movement of the price of the underlying asset is the most common cause that CBBC investors suffer losses.
- There is an inherent that losses may be incurred rather than profit made as a result of buying and selling CBBCs.
- CBBCs have a mandatory call feature. CBBCs must be terminated when the spot price / spot level of the underlying asset reaches or goes beyond the call price / call level prior to expiry, in which case, the holder of CBBCs will or is likely to, lose all the investment.
- Investors bear the credit risk of the issuer and have no recourse to Monex Boom Securities (H.K.) Limited.
- Investors should make their own risk assessment and seek independent professional advice where necessary with respect to any exposure to derivative CBBC. If necessary, investors should refer to the relevant CBBCs' listing documents (including the full text of the risk factors stated therein) in detail before making any investment decision.
- Investment involves risks. Prices of securities may go up as well as down and may even become valueless.
- Investors should not only base on this website alone to make any investment decision, but should read in detail of the relevant Risk Disclosure Statements.
- Investors should seriously consider if investment in the relevant shares is suitable for his/her investment needs by reference to his/her financial position and other conditions and needs before deciding whether to invest in the relevant shares. If required, investors should obtain independent legal, financial and other professional advice before making any investment decision.
Important Disclaimer: This website shall not constitute or be regarded as an offer or a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any security, and no offers or sales of any security will be made in jurisdictions where such offers or sales are not authorized, qualified or exempted from regulation.
The content of this website is issued by MONEX BOOM and has not been reviewed by the SFC.